Would you like to learn how to capture the autumn mood and document treasured moments?
Are you looking for some inspiration that will motivate you to create gorgeous images and tell irresistible autumnal stories?
Could you put aside some time just for yourself this autumn to discover my secrets of seasonal storytelling?
Seasonal Storytelling: Autumn is a self-paced E-course that will give you a burst of creative inspiration, guiding you through a collection of storytelling elements and creative ideas, and teaching you my secrets of seasonal storytelling – all focussed through an autumnal lens.
Learn to harness the autumn mood, sharing your own unique autumnal story with considered words and atmospheric images. See the seasonal beauty in the everyday and document treasured moments. From cosy afternoons in the kitchen to wild adventures in the great outdoors, you’ll be preserving this season by telling the small stories that make up your autumn days.
I’ve woven together my storytelling knowledge with my favourite elements of autumn to create a course that will inspire you to look with fresh eyes at the details of your days and to appreciate and capture the magic of the season.
I’d like to inspire you to live, love and record your autumnal stories, whether you tell them online, to family, or treasure them just for yourself.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Six sections of inspiring lessons
- Homework assignments to help you develop your skills and consolidate your learning
- Creative prompts to take away
- Tips I’ve learned from my decade of storytelling with words and pictures
- Access to all the course materials so you can complete it at your own pace
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Tips for telling your story with words and pictures
- How to capture the autumnal mood, from light to colour to weather, including my top tips for taking photos in the fog.
- The joy of the cosy autumnal kitchen – advice for telling seasonal kitchen stories, including a delicious recipe for you to make.
- Ideas for storytelling with autumnal motifs, and tips for sharing quintessential autumn moments
- Thoughts on Autumn Portraits – learn how to take portraits with a seasonal slant and feel encouraged to step into the frame yourself for an autumnal self-portrait.
- Tasks to help you to consolidate what you have learned
- Creative prompts to take you onward into the season
Discover how to share your story and embrace the season : this course is packed with seasonal storytelling tips and exercises to help you to capture the moments that matter, and tell the small stories that make up your autumn days.
Feeling unsure? Here’s what previous students have had to say about my courses:
‘I came away feeling so inspired and moved to capture and document more of the beauty and simplicity present in my daily life. It was so evident how much of yourself you had poured into crafting the course, your wisdom and heart shone through at every turn.’ – Laney
‘Laura is a supportive and super talented teacher who is generous to the core and it was an honour to be part of the course.’ – Jane
‘Little Stories of My Life was a wonderful course. Laura has put a lot of thought and care into each lesson, she writes beautifully about storytelling and stepping into your own story.’- Alexandra